Three steps of enrollment
Our admissions team can help answer your questions, connect you with a demo class or upcoming event, and guide you through the admissions process.
Complete the application form securely online. There are no up-front enrollment fees, and you’ll enjoy our early bird discount if you sign up before July 31. Our Fall Semester enrollment deadline is August 12.
Join a welcome event to meet the principal and teaching team, learn more about how to access curriculum and materials, and get connected to our community. (You’ll need to pay the registration fee before we add your child to the class roster.)
Enrollment is free.
Secure your place by June 30 and get up to $60 early bird discount.
Refer a friend to learn with you and save up to $120 for you and your friend.
|Course||Single payment||Semester payment|
|Chinese Language and Culture course||$1200||$750|
|Chinese Interest class||$320|
|Chinese HSK course||$949|
|High School + AP course with live sessions||$925||$485|
All cost calculations are based on US dollars.
You must pay tuition in full or by semester before enrollment.
What you’ll get
The annual tuition fee includes:
- Texts, materials and lab resources (if applicable)
- Individualized learning plans and technology support
- Weekly live classes: live class times differ according to course, student age and availability
- Language and culture courses that meet one to three times every week for 40-50 minutes per session
- High school classes with live sessions that meet once every week for 60 minutes. Teachers hold weekly office hours for additional student feedback
- Student progress reports for parents, every quarter
- School-wide community events
- Free parent workshops and resources
- A dedicated AP Co-ordinator and course support (for AP courses)
Recognized for excellence
LifePlus Online Academy is accredited by Cognia, the largest education improvement organization in the world—demonstrating our commitment to learners, teachers, leaders and communities.